SEARCH 
  ASIANA AIRLINES  
 

<<back

 

Asiana Airlines

ADDRESS:.Units 2 & 4 Barn House No. 2088 Cardinal St., Clark Freeport Zone

Tel. Nos.:(045) 599-6657/58; 599-6914

Fax No.:(045) 599-6916

 

 

Asiana Airlines (OZ) has announced tour packages for travelers to Seoul via Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) in Clark Field, Pampanga for as low as $599. The multi-awarded carrier has recently begun twice weekly flights to Seoul and will accommodate economy and business class passengers.
The special three days, two nights and four days, three nights tour packages to Seoul via Clark include airfare, first-class hotel accommodations, breakfast and a half-day city tour.
Boeing, the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners, has awarded Asian Airlines with another Best Schedule Reliability Award. Asiana has received the citation twice before, in 1993 for B737 and B767 aircraft performance and again in 1997 for its B747 performance.

According to Boeing’s analysis of Asiana Airlines’ performance schedule over a five-year span, the airline recorded an off-schedule rate of only 0.28 percent. The rest of the scheduled flights, 99.72 percent, were right on time. The result is far above the average of 98.9 percent recorded for Boeing aircraft now flying worldwide, and indicative of world class flight management for Asiana Airlines.

Asiana Airlines maintains a fleet of 58 aircraft to date. A new Boeing B777, which features reclining cocoon seating and personal entertainment monitors, now services the Seattle, USA route.

US travel publication Global Traveler released the results of its magazine and online poll of the world’s best airlines, airport facilities, hotels and travel-related industries per region. Asiana Airlines won the Best Onboard Service and Flight Attendants Award 2005. Incheon International Airport, the hub of Asiana Airlines operations in Korea, also won for Best Airport Worldwide 2005. Global Traveler is a bi-monthly aviation and travel publication with a wide circulation of upscale travelers across the US and parts of Europe and Asia.

Asiana has also won the Airline Excellence Award 2004 and World’s Best Cabin Staff 2005 from London-based research firm Skytrax.

In anticipation of summer travelers, the award-winning airline has increased connecting flights to Los Angeles. Asiana now flies a total of seven flights from Manila, eight from Clark and six from Cebu to Los Angeles every week via its hub in Incheon International Airport. The three additional flights leave every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and depart from Incheon at 8 p.m. Passengers arrive in Los Angeles International Airport at 2 p.m. the same day of their departure from Manila.

Asiana takes passengers to other exciting US destinations from three points in the Philippines: Manila, Clark and Cebu. It also flies to San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago and New York.

 

Most popular destinations from Luzon Island Clark Field Airport (Flights per week)

  • 1. Singapore-Changi Airport (16, 22.22 %)
  • 2. Kota Kinabalu (7, 9.72 %)
  • 3. Kuala Lumpur-International Airport (7, 9.72 %)
  • 4. Seoul-Incheon International Airport (7, 9.72 %)
  • 5. Hong Kong International Airport (7, 9.72 %)
  • 6. Caticlan Malay (6, 8.33 %)
  • 7. Shenzhen (6, 8.33 %)
  • 8. Xiamen (6, 8.33 %)
  • 9. Macau (4, 5.56 %)
  • 10. Cebu International Airport (3, 4.17 %)
  • 11. other (4.18 %

 

 

www.clarkfreeportmarketing.com